Ed

wrote

I just moved into a house with an older (maybe 6-7 years old)
washer/dryer set. I was able to do one load of laundry in the dryer,
but since then the dryer trips the breaker every time I use it after
running for maybe 2 minutes. I tried lowering the heat but even at the
lowest heat setting it tripped. I finally set it to "no heat" and was
then able to run it for a full cycle without tripping the breaker.

Any ideas on what the problem could be? Is there something I can do to
determine if it's a problem with the appliance or with the circuit
breaker?

Replace the breaker, it's easy and cheap. If that doesn't work call a
servicer or replace the dryer.

What brand is the dryer, serial number?