Duane Bozarth

just had an offer on my house which is acceptable for what we were
asking. the house is about 40 years old and we have always kept up with
it - ie: if there was a problem we fixed it right away. the potential
buyer did not request an inspection - whats up with this?
other offers - which we refused had a clause in the offer - subject to
inspection.

In addition to other comments regarding state requirements on seller for
disclosure, it isn't a foregone conclusion that you're totally
indemnified from recourse by buyer if a material defect were to be
discovered.

As Bruce Williams so often states, to go into any real estate
transaction w/o legal representation on your side is foolish...

And, btw, don't be too complacent that the offerer has approved
financing--it's quite possible when that step occurs his lender will
come back w/ the request for inspection....