Doug Miller

In article . com, wrote:
just had an offer on my house which is acceptable for what we were
asking. the house is about 40 years old and we have always kept up with
it - ie: if there was a problem we fixed it right away. the potential
buyer did not request an inspection - whats up with this?

The buyer is a fool. Don't worry about it, as it works in your favor.

other offers - which we refused had a clause in the offer - subject to
inspection.

The other buyers were more savvy than this one. Just curious why you refused
the other offers... hope it wasn't because of the inspection contingency
clause...

--
Regards,