Edwin Pawlowski

"Sam the Cat" wrote in message
question for others using a ROS w/H&L pad. Recently the local borg has
started carrying the norton paper with a combo set of holes to fit both 8
and 5 hole pads. Besides seeming to be a lot less sandpaper I have
noticed
my H&L pad is loosing its grip.

I have a PC 5 hole and a DW 8 hole. I tried the Norton paper and won't use
it again. Not serious yet, but I think some of the hooks are clogged a bit
too. Now I keep 100 grit on one and 220 on the other. Simplifies selection.

In case you are wondering, no I did not intentionally buy two different
styles. The PC I bought first, the DW was a freebie when I bought my miter
saw.