JB

Hi Grant,
I'm looking forward to the review. I think I might use a brad nailer once a
month or so, so a "cheapie" might be about what I need.

"Grant" wrote in message news:WL6Xd.159688$0u.35723@fed1read04...
Learned how to search the archives on Google. So now all you top-end
brand likers are gunna hate me...I bought the Harbor Freight brad nailer
for 19.00 and some of the differents sizes of brads in quanity of 5000 for
like $6-$8. I'm gunna give this brad gun a try for now. On the NG here
there were lots of good reviews of the brad nailer for the price. Just
seemed like too good of a deal to pass up for the price since I'm just
starting out.

At this point I really only want to build cabinets for my garage workshop
and work tables for my workshop for starters. I'll use the brad for
holding glued datos like Norm does for MDO cabinets.

What I want now is a finish nailer for this job as well. But reading the
archives it looks as if the finish nailer is the most important to have.
That is why I decided to go with the HF for the brad and save some money
for other things at this point.

So now I need to find a good deal on the finish nailer.