~Roy~

Yep, 110% china made. Align brand......I sent Align an email over 2
weeks ago, actually sent 3 of them total looking for a dealer that
sells their powerfeeds, and have yet to get a reply.......lots of luck
in getting a part.

I did notice that a lot of the import brands of power feeds come
supplied with an "Extra" nylon/delrin/plastic gear just incase it is
ever needed.....

On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 20:40:51 -0500, "Tony"
wrote:

===I dont dink so
==="Bob Chilcoat" wrote in message
=== This drive was almost certainly made by Servo Products
=== (http://www.servoproductsco.com/) you can probably get the part from them.
===
=== --
=== Bob (Chief Pilot, White Knuckle Airways)
===
===
=== "Karl Townsend" remove .NOT to reply
===wrote
=== in message ink.net...
=== I've got a stripped spot on my bridgeport powerfeed. Its a plastic gear
=== about 3.58" O.D. Not a standard tooth form, some sort of inline worm
===gear.
=== See these dropbox pics:
===
===
=== http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/...ottom_view.JPG
===
=== http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/..._side_view.JPG
===
=== Any chance of purchasing this gear? Or is the powerfeed "maintenance
=== free",
=== buy another when it breaks. If I had a manual for this, I lost it. My
=== bridgeport gets nearly 0 use, but I HATE running anything without
=== powerfeed.
===
=== Karl
===