Charley

If you have an air compressor, consider finding a small die grinder. They're
air powered, use the same 1/8" dia. bits as the Dremel and are faster (about
20,000 rpm) and more powerful then a Dremel. They're also smaller in
diameter so they're easier to use for hand engraving your signiture, etc.
Industrial Supply stores and some automotive supply stores carry them.

--
Charley

"Lobby Dosser" wrote in message
(JYS) wrote:

Hello,

I would like to buy a Dremel #290 electric engraver to sign my works.
But the only model available is rated 110V/60Hz.

= Has any of you a simple solution to use it here on our mains that
are 240V/50Hz (except the obvious huge solution of the 240V - 110V
transformer ...) ?

Thanks for any tip :-)

Jean-Yves

Try Minicraft.