Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Mike Barnard (at work) wrote:
But where to get GOOD replacement batteries that won't cost
the earth? Untill he opens one I won't know exactly what's inside but
maybe someone here has already done this for themselves.

Last time I checked, CPC were the best value. The cells you need are
probably sub C tagged. However, you might find a new battery about the
same price - after all it's only a bit of plastic, other than the cells.
And it will have a warranty. The only type I'll usually re-cell is cheap
cordless, as decent batteries make a big difference to the performance.
But I'd expect Bosch to supply decent ones as standard.

--
*You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.