B a r r y

Grant wrote:
I'm in the market for my first nailer tools. I'd like to get good tools for
my home shop so I've been looking at the Senco FinishPro 25XP, Senco SLP20,
and even the Finish Pro 18 in the Senco line.

In December, I picked up a Senco kit with 15 ga. angled finish nailer,
18 ga. brad nailer, and 18 ga. stapler for $199 at Home Depot. My local
store (Middletown, CT) has two more left, they've been stuck in the
overhead overstock all along. I had to beg someone to take the box down
and get me a kit. The store didn't have display space for the kit, so
it never got put out.

I'm happy with all three tools, I just used the 15 ga. and stapler to
install 3/4" oak flooring and trim. The 15 ga. did a terrific job on
the edge floor boards and the trim, the stapler was handy and very
controllable for tacking down rosin paper. I use the brad nailer a few
times a week. I'd buy this combo again in a heartbeat.

Barry