B.B.

In article ,
Ignoramus17028 wrote:

THANK YOU, I printed out your post for tomorrow.

igor

One thing I forgot to add: if you remove the air cleaner, on some
carbs the tip of the screw is used to seal off a passage. If you take
off the filter and the engine runs horribly all of a sudden, stick the
air filter's screw in all by itself and it should fix that. Put it in
just enough to fix it--if you keep turning it until it stops on its own
you can put it in way too far and knock out a gasket. As best I can
tell your engine doesn't have one of the carbs that would have that
problem, but it's something to watch out for.

http://web2.airmail.net/thegoat4/