Goedjn

On 3 Mar 2005 10:20:07 -0800, wrote:

I have no insulation in my walls, but lots in my attic. Had the attic
insulation put in the first winter I lived there. Made a huge
difference. After that you need double pane windows and
weatherstripping on your doors. Also, insulate any hot water pipes

Some insulation in the attic will help. Putting a LOT there is an
inefficient use of money, unless you do other high-loss areas at the
same time. If, for instance, you've got single-pane windows,
you may well be better off putting your money into storm windows
than into fiberglass in the attic.
Spend some time looking for and plugging actual air gaps, too,
aroound pipes, light fixtures, windows and doors.