JohnGorrod JohnGorrod is offline
Junior Member

Default Apollo 30/50B Boiler Thermocouple/Spark problem

Hi,

I've been having problems with my boiler in that the pilot light keeps going out. It will remain lit sometimes for hours/days and then will go out again. This is normally due to the thermocouple needing replacing: I last replaced it about five years ago.

Anyway I have now replaced it, but now the pilot light won't light at all. I can't even get a spark when I push the ignition valve.

Is there something obvious I'm not doing?

John

PS I've turned the gas back on and checked the fuse in plug.

Last edited by JohnGorrod : March 7th 05 at 11:47 AM