Kim

wrote in message
oups.com...
Thomas D. Ireland wrote:
We get a TV show here called The Router Workshop that uses Hitachi
exclusively if that makes you feel any better!

Tom

Ron ) wrote:
: Hi Folks
: I just bought a Hitachi KM12VC Comination Kit Router at 11 amp - 2

1/4 hp
: with 1/2" and 1/4" collets. Combination plunge and fixed base too.

Does
: anyone know if this router can be used as a table router?

: Ron

--

Those routers look an awful lot like porter cables to me. Didn't know
Hitchai where grey or used two wrenches for bit changes.

ray

Bob Rosendahl and his son did use the Hitchai a few years ago.

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups...ages&lr=&hl=en

Too bad my Comcast cable no longer air The Router Workshop. Comcast also no
longer air Modern Masters, the Furniture Guys or The American Woodshop with
Scott Phillips. Seems to me there is less of Norm too ... all slowly
replaced by hot glue stuff, phony painting, decoration on the cheap.