OldNick

On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 00:36:40 -0500, "Shawn" shawn_75ATcomcastDOTnet
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

A 3000 psi pressure washer is made for cleaning things like heavy equipment,
not really for "around the house" type stuff. Backing off the pressure by
decreasing the spring pressure on the bypass valve would be my
recommendation. When the job calls for it, 3000 psi is great to have, just
hold on to the gun tightly.

And do NOT use it to wash down even clothed parts of your body.

I saw some guy using one the other day to wash cut lawn grass off
himself. It was only an eletric one, but they are still up at 1500
psi!

We had some kids electricuted over here, too because they were playing
with one of thes things, and it shorted out.

nnnggg!