Goedjn

I have read that it is now allowed by code to replace non-grounded
outlets with GFCI three prong outlets. I have am outlet behide the
fridge that is a two prong (20A). I was considering bringing in a ground
wire, but it would be a considerable hassle. Would it be OK to plug in
my fridge to a GFCI outlet that does not have a ground? Seems any

SInce nobody else has mentioned it yet, if you put in a GFCI on a
non-grounded circut, you are required to label the receptical
"no equipment ground", or something like that.