Doctor Evil

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Doctor Evil wrote:
You should see what the know-it-alls think. A quick recovery coil
cylinder can be downsized. This is common knowledge, yet the
know-it-alls get out their school physics books and say it doesn't. No
experience whatsoever, but boy they know-it-all. I directed them to the
Albion web site. They knew more than Albion of course. Even Gledhill say
the same.

Perhaps you'd quote the actual flow rates in what amounts to a near
instantaneous heating quick recovery coil in a storage cylinder if filling
a decent sized bath? Rather than adverts? Because all you're talking
about is a larger than normal 'thermal store' on a combi.

My God Mr Cranium is at it again! What is he on about? Babbling nonsense
about combi's and thermal stores when quick recovery cylinders is the point.
This would be good reading for a shrink. A whole diatribe could done on
him.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download