Oliver Brearley wrote:
Good Evening,

I'm struggling on a basic brickwork design to replace an old boundary
fence. The wall I wish to build would be stretcher bond double skin,
comprising of double attach piers and end piers. The part I'm I

having
problem with is the brickwork for the piers, as I wish for the
stretcher main part of the wall to join the piers in the middle and
the piers must be 327mm (1.5 bricks)

Please see a very quick sketch I've drawn.

http://oli4uk.tripod.com/brickwall.htm

Comments or alternate methods will be much appreciated,

Thanks - Oliver.

The brickwork only needs to be halfway into the pier every other
course.

: _
: | |_
: |_| |
: | |_|
: |_| |_
: | |_| |
: |_|_|_|
: | |_ _|
: |_| |
: | |_|
: |_|

got it!
Reverse this pattern every course and it'll all bond nicely. Not one of
the easier puzzles. I might use a fill of mortar where the half brick
is.

NT