Leon wrote:
Snip

LOL... Why yes they are. I typically pay $25 to $30 for a box of

finish
nails. If you ever consider getting a framing nailer, check those

nail
prices too. Yup, they are more expensive too. IIRC last year I

paid
$75.00 for a box of 7500, 2" galvanized ring shank nails.

Funny you should mention that. I received a Paslode framing nailer as
"compensation" for doing a job for some friends last week. Yeah, those
8d galv. ring shanks are about $85/box. Even the spikes are over $40.
The whole time, I kept saying, "I'm saving time." CHOCK, CHOCK. "I'm
saving time." CHOCK, CHOCK.

btw, I managed not to shoot a nail into my eye the whole time

-Phil Crow