Leon

"Grant" wrote in message news:_8PWd.156239$0u.27265@fed1read04...
I'm in the market for my first nailer tools. I'd like to get good tools
for my home shop so I've been looking at the Senco FinishPro 25XP, Senco
SLP20, and even the Finish Pro 18 in the Senco line. Also for brad
nailers been considering the Porter Cable BN200.

For finish nailer I'd like the Senco FinishPro 41XP.

I don't really have anyone else that I can ask for suggestions or try
these models. But I would rather buy a good tool that is gunna last a
good long time. My compressor is a 120psi with a 3 gallon tank, but I
would like later to upgrade that for other airtools that I plan on
getting. Maybe I should consider other brands besides the Senco and
Porter Cable? Any ideas are welcome.

Senco is a pro quality tool and Senco invented the nail gun. So uh they
have been doing this for a very long time. Porter Cable, way too early to
tell if their nail guns will last or hold up compared to a Senco. Some of
the PC guns have been real dogs and others are well liked so far. If you
can afford the Senco, it will likely be your last unless you use it daily
for years on end. Your compressor will do fine for any conventional gun.