Harry B. Pye

Who can seriously say about a bowl: "Mine is the very first and original
bowl". "No one ever made something like this before, and I want all
legal rights for myself".

I cannot agree with this statement. Andi Wolfe turns and decorates beautiful
bowls. The general form of the bowl is not unique, but the finished product
is instantly recognizable as hers. She carves and colors leaves and vines on
both the inside and outside of her bowls. To the best of my knowledge she is
the first with this theme and deserves the recognition for developing it.
I'm sure the same can be said of a number of turners and their designs.