Andy Hall

On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 11:28:43 -0000, "Doctor Evil"
wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message

I'd agree that it's not a bad mix and will do a lot.

Some people may prefer to put 1) and 3) together, probably add a bit
more money to it and buy a good quality 14.4, 15.6 or 18v cordless.

Once you are above 12v they are a bit too big for constant driving.

I'd agree with you on the larger 18v ones.

I can comfortably use my Makita 14.4v all day without problems
although usually arrange things so that I have a cordless screwdriver
for screws and the drill for holes. Possibly alternating tools helps.

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl