Derek Andrews

Owen Lowe wrote:
How much effect do folks who sell at very inexpensive prices (meaning
prices which may not accurately reflect the time, materials, skill, etc.
required to produce the product) have on keeping the market depressed?
(Rhetorical question unless someone wants to tackle it.)

I don't think they have any impact whatsover. In my experience their
skill level, design ability and/or volume of production tend to be low,
and they generally only sell locally. As long as they declare their
income, I don't mind competition of that nature.

--
Derek Andrews, woodturner

http://www.seafoamwoodturning.com
http://chipshop.blogspot.com