raden

In message , doozer
writes
raden wrote:
In message , Dee
writes

Thanks Geoff, they are just great instructions. Exactly what I need.

One question please. You say silicone - not sealant?
A quick look today in the DIY store shows rows of 'silicone sealant'.
Costs around £3-5. Are we talking about something else?
Do you know any brand names I can look for?

I mean silicone sealant
Well, I use silicone sealant from RS - mainly because I know that
it's decent quality and will hold 1/3rd of a ton of water

I presume that you are therefore using the sealant for aquaria in which
case could you tell me exactly which one you are using. I am loathed to
pay the extortionate rates they ask for "real" fish tank sealant when
you can buy the exact same stuff for probably a 1/4 the price from RS.

RS part no. 555-588

But you will need an account or a trade counter nearby

--
geoff