Doug Miller

In article , "Upscale" wrote:

Better the shield than my face.

My thoughts exactly. Many people forget that the face contains other things,
besides the eyes, that are worth protecting. I don't like to think about
catching a kickback in the teeth or the nose.

It's so quick and easy to put that face shield on, that I use it for all kinds
of situations where eye protection doesn't really seem all that important (the
benchtop mortiser, for instance). Why take the chance?

--
Regards,