Upscale

"Doug Miller" wrote in message news:zloWd.16736

I can't agree with you on this one. I also wear prescription glasses, and

I've
found the same difficulties with goggles that you described. For me, a

face
shield is the perfect solution: it never fogs, and it takes only seconds

put on. I wear mine constantly when I'm in the shop. The only downside

I've
seen to it is that you'd better remember to lift it when you feel a sneeze
coming on. :-(

I agree with you on this one. I wear glasses too and when necessary, it only
takes a second to flip up the face shield when you need to. For the past
dozen years, I've used one of the Lee Valley Tools face guards and so far
have replaced the shield once after the original became scratched up too
much. Better the shield than my face.

http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...26&cat=1,42207