Doug Miller

In article , Tim Douglass wrote:

[snip lotsa real good stuff about safety gear]
Face shields are a real pain except in specialized applications

I can't agree with you on this one. I also wear prescription glasses, and I've
found the same difficulties with goggles that you described. For me, a face
shield is the perfect solution: it never fogs, and it takes only seconds to
put on. I wear mine constantly when I'm in the shop. The only downside I've
seen to it is that you'd better remember to lift it when you feel a sneeze
coming on. :-(

--
Regards,