Rich Grise

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 12:32:39 -0600, Chris W wrote:

I am looking for a 4 conductor round cable with each conductor being 16
or 18 Ga. I need the cable to fit tight in a strain relief I already
have in the control box. The current cable is about .3" in diameter and
it could go as high as about .34", so 5/16 would be perfect. I have
found cables like that on Mouser but they want over $4/ft with a minimum
of 100ft. I only need about 10 feet. Oh yeah. They need to be rated
for at least 110V AC, 18 or 16 ga is plenty for the current they will
carry.

Try Home Depot or similar, in the electric department.

Good Luck!
Rich