Chris W

Default Where to get short lengths 4 conductor wire

I am looking for a 4 conductor round cable with each conductor being 16
or 18 Ga. I need the cable to fit tight in a strain relief I already
have in the control box. The current cable is about .3" in diameter and
it could go as high as about .34", so 5/16 would be perfect. I have
found cables like that on Mouser but they want over $4/ft with a minimum
of 100ft. I only need about 10 feet. Oh yeah. They need to be rated
for at least 110V AC, 18 or 16 ga is plenty for the current they will
carry.

--
Chris W

Gift Giving Made Easy