Michael Lehmann

in the style of" or an attempt at producing work originated by Johnabob
Ellsonik, professional turner

If they dont mention that this is an imitation (when they know it is) then
they are ethically bankrupt.
But of the person who grew up on a diet of (I haven't been doing this long
enough to know the old famous turner's names, so please insert them) who has
turnings that have been created from all his experience in life. He owes a
little to each.
A new style is only developed out of boredom with the old. (Particularly
aesthetic things as they aren't usually born out of necessity) you do this
or that a bit different (or musically, add a trombone to a string quintet)
My main question is on the origin of creativity. If we start from a base
that was built around a Raffan book then could one say that anything we
create, we owe to Raffan?

Unfortunately there will always be dogs who will try to make money on
someone else's back.

I often think, thats nice, I'll try something like that. What i end up with
is never the same (not only out of lack of skill, but mainly and the fact
that I dont want to copy.)
I finished this beautifuil Black wattle bowl today.

What about saueracker shells?