Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Doctor Evil wrote:
This particular maintenance plumber bought the cheapo afer his expensive
DeWalt packed up. He had an Hitachi core drill. He knew he didn't need a
light drill that can be heavily used and abused day in day out and
bought this cheapy for a few quid. If he did required that level of
performance he would have to go out buy a drill that can handle that
level of usage. Wise man.

You must work in an industry where time and efficiency just don't matter.
But of course we knew that, since you don't work in any industry at all.

Over the past few weeks we've had many freelance chippies on a 'film'
location, and not one has arrived with anything other than a pro quality
cordless drill. With Makita being the favourite.
Of course, they have to earn their living by their work - not by quoting
maker's specs gleaned from websites. Go figure.

--
*Nostalgia isn't what is used to be.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.