NSM

"Glenn Watkins" wrote in message
news:Kf7Wd.59290$W16.58441@trndny07...
Wow,

I haven't been on this forum for ages. I used to be a regular.

Oh well. I closed my TV Repair Business after almost 30 yrs and now repair
and upgrade computers from my home.
I still use the old NARDA #515 along with a typewriter. (no I'm not

kidding)

here's a link: http://www.chicago-direct.net/ecom1/...ectronics1.asp

Avoid anything that cannot be printed with a laser (pref) or inkjet. Impact
printers and forms are dying out.

I am looking for a replacement that I can print using my computer and
printer.
I found this site: http://www.quick-invoice.com/product_info.html

and it almost fits the bill, but doesn't have room for things like:

Microsoft have forms for MS Office or MS Works you can adapt to suit
yourself. They also save the info so you don't need 4 copies.