Eradicate Sampson

On Fri, 4 Mar 2005 21:02:10 -0600, "bob"
wrote:

Damn those Hitachi nail guns. Sue the *******s.

Seriously, it is easy to spot the problems with this accident:
1) shooting a nail into concrete with a nail gun points to no training for
the employee. There are specialized tools for this.
2) three weeks on the job. Sounds like a day laborer to me. No training.
Asking for problems.
3) originally from Mexico. Possible language barrier. I had some Indian
programmers working for me once. No matter what I asked them to do, the
answer was "I can do dat. I can do dat.". They could not do dat as I later
found out.

Why then were they working for you if they couldn't "do dat"?

Didn't you screen them?