Mortimer Schnerd, RN

JIM wrote:
Franco was conscious when police arrived at the scene and was taken to
St. Mary's Medical Center in West Palm Beach, where he was treated and
released. Police said Friday they don't know the condition of Franco's
eye.

I'll bet I do.

Originally from a town near Acapulco, Mexico, Franco has been in the
construction business for about three weeks, Ocampo said.

He probably ought to consider another line of work. I don't think he has the
aptitude for this one.

"I don't know what's going to happen to him," Ocampo said. "I don't
know if the insurance is going to cover his bills or anything."

Worker's comp ought to cover everything. He's still going to be missing an eye.
It's a damned shame.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

VE