larry moe 'n curly

I found that the busiest Lowe's in the Phoenix area was terrible.
Their employees were as dumb and ignorant as those at Best Buy, they
made tons of pricing mistakes, and the general manager was an idiot,
except for his ability to look people straight in the eye and tell them
outright lies and "assure" them that everything would be taken care of.
But I wish him good luck in prison.

I called the 1-800-44-LOWES customer service number a few times, but
the corporation only pretended to gave a damn.

It's too bad that Lowe's was like that because they're located almost
across the street from me, but fortunately there's a Home Depot only
1/4 mile away and, even better, a real hardware store only a little
farther away.