John Willis

On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 15:32:33 -0600, Duane Bozarth
scribbled this interesting note:

I'd sure look at that existing door and the frame and see if it seemed
like that extra quarter of an inch is really mandatory.

You know it isn't. They sent a rep of some sort out who didn't know
what he or she was doing and this individual most likely measured the
opening instead of figuring out what the door needed to be. It will be
quite a sight when the door finally is delivered and it has to be cut
down in order to fit correctly and then this home owner will really be
quite irritated!

That is my prediction and I'm sticking with it. I'd like it if the
original poster kept the 'group informed of the progress of this
little escapade. I want to know if this actually happens!:~)

--
John Willis
(Remove the Primes before e-mailing me)