Charlie Bress

Go to your local library. Ask the reference desk for Lowe's HQ address and
the company's Pres. or CEO.
Write a carefully composed businesslike letter. Include a copy of your
order. Politely, tell him what you want Lowe's to do.
Be sure to include your address. Mail it to his attention.

It doesn't matter if he gets it or if his secretary intercepts it. That is
what she is paid to do. If she is worth her salary, she will buck it down
the line with a note that this is from the Boss-in-Chief.

Trust me it will get results. I know that the conventional wisdom is to work
your way up the chain. OK for the military. In the business world "****
Flows Downhill" is the axiom of the day.

I have had several occasions to use this technique and it has never failed.
Don't fuss and fume. Remember who you are sending the letter to.

Good luck,
Charlie

wrote in message
oups.com...
I've had a long problem with Lowe's stores, and today was the straw
that broke the camels back.

I have put together a letter that I will be sending to all the boards
members at Lowe's but I would also like to email it to them so they
receive it today.

Does anybody have the email address for any of the boards members at
Lowe's or do you know how to address email to Lowe's executives
i.e. name @ lowes.com, first name last etc.?

Any help would be GREALY appreciated

Felix