J T

Thu, Mar 3, 2005, 9:56am (bkr) mumbles:
snip I have a couple of different cans of varnish that I opened and
dispensed into smaller containers for use. snip

You don't say if these are different "types", or brands, of
varnish, or simply more than one kind of the same type and brand. If
they're all te same, doesn't make sense. And, if they're all different,
then apparently, you're not using it fast enough.

Very basic, waste not, want not. Buy smaller cans, no larger than
you'll use before it gets unusable for you. And, don't open them until
you're ready to start using the contents, or buy a new can each time.

JOAT
Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong.
- David Fasold