Dave Hinz

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 12:23:13 GMT, B a r r y wrote:
bkr wrote:

So my first question is basically, how do you prevent your varnish from
kicking to a hard molasses substance. What should I do once I've
separated the actual amount I want to use from the main can?

I fill the extra space with glass marbles from Toys-R-Us. They're
reusable, easy to separate from the varnish, and glass is inert.

Well, that won't work, the empty space is at the top, and the marbles
go to the _bottom_. Honestly, Barry, you of all people should have
thought of that.

Dave Hinz