Morris Dovey

John Moorhead wrote:

The shop has a belsaw molding cutter and a Shop-Bot - I've
never used either one, but would really like to learn all I
can about CNC. I'll have a HUGE (I hope!) project later this
year that may warrant purchasing one for my own shop.

It all sounds pretty exciting! My web site has some ShopBot info
(with lotsa pictures) that you may find helpful; and if I can be
of help to you, you're invited to e-mail me directly.

The ShopBot forum at http://www.talkshopbot.com has pictures of a
few student projects and discussion threads about 'Bots in
educational settings. Please feel welcome to join the forum.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar