Dave Hinz

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 00:17:02 GMT, Dorothy and Richard Shelson wrote:
Sorry to come in from left field but I need to ask. What IS a "posi
screw"?

Looks enough like a Phillips to confuse the unwary, but doesn't fit
a Phillips bit very well at all. Works excellent with the right
bits, though.

We have in Canada a Robertson screw which I am told does not
exist in the US.

We call that "square drive screws" here, the only people I've ever
seen call it the Robertson are Canadians (he was Canadian, I'd guess).

I think it is far superior to the Phillips. Is that
what you are referring to?

Nope, it's an entirely different kind of screw, altogether.