Karl Townsend

Well it finally happened.
We are officially liquidating the Machine shop at South Seattle
Community College.

Sadly, I know of at least 4 machine shop closings at local colleges in our
(MN) area. I don't understand, why is it that today's kids aren't interested
in this field? (My son is an exception - he went to machine shop as a
Junior/Senior high school pre-grad option) This is a great field to be in,
there's a job in every town in the whole nation, you work inside, the pay's
good,etc. etc. Plus you set yourself up for one of the most satisfying
hobbies there is.

Karl