Stormin Mormon

I got a charge out of that one. But, it was nearly beyond my capacity. I've
had some negative reports (the charges are false) that I've been driving a
Farad Pinto. Have you driven a Farad, lately? Someone asked me how I could
move a furnace in a Micro Farad. With the cost of gas now days, I've been
driving a micro farad. Hey, no problem. When I have to move something, I go
rent a Mega Hertz. They just take my card, and have me sine on the line.
They don't even scope me out any more. I am there with frequency.

I reply to the Farad Pinto rumors "wire, wire, pants on fire". Why is there
never a copper when you need one?

ah, well, this humor is getting voltingvolting (revolting). Time to break it
off. Before I overload everyone, which is the current thing to do. But, I
just needed to pop off.

Shocking news: due to layoffs, the manufacturing plant will no longer need a
product tesla.

I oughta write this all on a magnetic sign. Chart it all out neatly. I need
a van de graph.

You hear about all the old folks who were shocked to learn they had been
scammed? I thought they were being Con Ed. (conned). Well, we can't get
ethnic here, but the tendency to be conned is polarity. You have to be a
pollock. Some folks are better to stay home and scratch the cathode. But,
other folks like dogodes.

Went to the doctor about this lump I found on my face. He says I've got
anode. Doc got in trouble with a lady patient the other day, he couldn't
resister.

Feeling bad, he stopped at a diner, and asked for a bit to eat. The server
came out, and put something in front of him. What's the round thing, he
asked. She replied "dissapate". (the waitress was from Lousiana). Watt, he
asked? She asserted it was a resister, and was able to dissapate a full
watt.

Be it ever so humble, there's no place like ohm.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"ARoberts" wrote in message

"BeautyBuyNature.com" wrote in message
ups.com...
Why can't Mr Fork and
Ms Electrical Outlet just get along?
Because...Everytime they get together sparks fly

So she is currently spooning with a re-volting ohm-less guy from Watts. He
kept plugging away until he broke down her resistance. She realized too
late that he has no connections, and is a negative influence on her life.
Even so, she still manages to generate enough hope that he has some positive
potential, and will eventually transform himself. They are to be married in
the circuit court by Judge Neutron (because there is no charge).