workinprogress

"xrongor" wrote in message
The led option is interesting but I guess I'm more familiar with this
style
of flourescent so I'll probably go with that. I wouldn't mind home

depot,
but that last I checked I couldn't find any low profile there, mostly

the
''puck'' halogen or xeon. I like the color of halogen, but they don't
last
long enough for me. I put some xeons up for Mom and they are good but
flourescent are cheaper so that will do for me. Thanks to everyone for
the
input.

from what i can tell, you know know less about the fixtures now, than you
did before you started the thread. this is called negative information.
newsgroups are very good at providing negative information.

randy

Speaking of negative information, that's about what you contributed to this
thread.

And where did you see that I was trying to 'learn about the fixtures'? I
asked if anyone knew of any better deals based on my listed requirements.

Whatever is wrong with you, I hope you feel better tomorrow.