Dave Plowman (News)

In article .com,
wrote:
Dave,

Andy may be better informed about some things than John. It doesn't
mean he's always right, it doesn't mean he should never be criticised,
and it doesn't give him the right to hector others in that
condescending way.

Mike - do a Google on these two. The resident fool - Adam, IMM, Dr Evil
etc - real name John - trys to be top dog on everything in this group and
fails miserably. He *claims* to be a pro and therefore better than all
others, but fails at nearly every jump. Which is sad, because he has a
fairly comprehensive knowledge of many central heating products gleaned
from extensive web site and advertising research. Ie, he reads and quotes
catalogues. In that, he is a pro. Pity he couldn't just stick to that, as
he'd have the respect of others for this application.

But when others give chapter and verse on practical applications of
products of which he has absolutely no clue, he resorts to insults. With
the language of an idiot.

A quick search will give you the full story - if you have some basic
knowledge.

--
*I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.