Greg O

"Aaron" wrote in message
ups.com...
Here is the tag that is on the pump:

http://www.abernard.net/misc/pump02.jpg

I maybe mistaken, but I believe that your pump is not a two stage pump, but
a "tandem" pump. Simply two pumps in one assembly. In you picture the
fitting on the right is the inlet port that would go to the tank, and the
two ports on the left or both discharge ports.
I tried to confirm this by going to Webster's web page, but it was
impossible to find any information.
By the numbers on your pump I would assume you have two different sized,
(volume, GPM), pump sections, probably one is 2X the size of the other. This
pump may not work for your needs if it is a tandem, although you probably
could connect the two discharge lines back together again with a couple of
hoses and a "T" fitting.
Another option is that the pump maybe able to be disassembled, and one
section removed.

This is all conjecture on my part though without knowing positively what
this pump is. Do you live in an area where you maybe able to find a
hydraulics shop that maybe able to get you information on this pump?
Good luck!
Greg