workinprogress

Default Can anyone beat this for under-cabinet lights...

I'm going to install under cabinet lights. I've looked around and this
seems to be the best deal for my needs. Before I pull the trigger I
wondered if anyone knew of a better deal.

http://www.pegasusassociates.com/UCthininch.jsp

My requirements a

-must be hard-wireable

-must be 1" thick or less ( want low profile so they won't stick out past
the lip of the cabinet )

-no more than ~$100 for everything.

I need to cover two cabinets that are 34.5" and one that is 13.5"

They have a "minimum quantity" so I'll have to pay a $10 "small order" fee
which kind of annoys me but buying two long and one short will bring the
total to about $104. Thanks for your thoughts.

(I'm going with flourescent because they seem the cheapest and most energy
efficient. It's ok that they are not dimmable)