Doug Kanter

"Warren Weber" wrote in message

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

"Ed" wrote in message

"Warren Weber" wrote

For those who don't know how (like me) how about some details please. W

If you use Outlook Express.
While you are in news, click "tools", then "ac****s", then "news", click
on your account and the click on "properties".
Fill in the e-mail box with anythink that you like.

Just one warning about doing this: Some moderated newsgroups are set up
so they check for a valid email address. Otherwise, they won't post your
message. Rec.guns & rec.hunting are just two examples. This is why is
pays to get a real address from yahoo or hotmail, even if you never check
it.
I thank you 3 gentlemen for clueing me in. W W

One last thing: Do not write your replies next to an arrow (). Those are
here to indicate what was said by the person whose message you're responding
to. When YOU write adjacent to an arrow, it makes your response blend with
the original message, and harder to differentiate.