Andy Hall

Default Your thoughts on build standard of 1950s council houses

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 13:49:46 +0100, Mike Mitchell
wrote:

As I am currently in such a property, and it is another of those
"built like a brick outhouse" properties, would people recommend them?
(They are selling like hot cakes around here, as soon as they come on
the market.) Mine has solid walls throughout. It's got a driveway and
a decent-sized garden front and rear, in a quiet road. Just not where
I want to live any more. So perhaps a similar house in my preferred
area...? They don't look much from the outside, but there is not a
trace of MDF in them (other than the bits I've added, like the
worktop). They seem to be very solidly constructed and are excellent
value for money. I even like the slimline Crittall windows!

MM

Why not keep the current one and use it as an investment property, and
then purchase your choice of house in another area......

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl