Dave Hinz

On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 02:46:05 GMT, Dave Jackson wrote:

Did the manufacturer of my dresser try to imitate fly puke or crap in
the finish???? This sounds asinine! Does anyone have any insight as to the
real nature of "fly specking"?

Even more amazing, is when you see printed fake wood with that effect.
I just don't get it; I'm one of those people that think that wood should
look like, you know, _wood_, and if you want a red wood when you're done,
you should start with a red wood; if you want a dark wood when you're
done, start with a dark wood, that sort of thing.