Ray V

Is Mr. Green still on PBS? I haven't seen it in years.

BTW I am now top-posting. I like it!, especially since that is the default
for OE.

--

Too much is not enough!
rvojtash NOT THIS at comcast (dot) net
"Robatoy" wrote in message
In article ,
Will wrote:

Hay no problemo! I send you da sinews and some bone needles as well.
Don't have time to cure it so hope yer woman has strong teeth so she kin
chew it proper like -- eh?

Now we're talking!

One master craftsman who has his own show but hasn't been mentioned yet
is, of course, Red Green.
Multi faceted, cross-medium builder, designer, raconteur and a gentleman.
No wasteful money squandering in his workshop.

A man who truly knows how to blend different materials and end up with a
whole new interpretation of 'form follows function'.

A contender for The Order Of Canada...to say the least!

Keep your stick on the ice...pointy or not.

0¿0

Rob